Friday, December 01, 2006

December!

I love December - my birthday, holidays, people generally in a good mood, lots of chocolate and wine and cheese up for grabs - it's all good.

E. and I will miss most of the gala events this month because I wanted to do something different for my big 4-0 - remember I got my scuba certification last summer? That was in preparation for the scuba trip in less than a week!! I can't believe it's here. I still need to find a short wetsuit, but otherwise I am ready to go. So no writing, no freelance, just looking at the fish and coral and keeping an eye on my air pressure.

I warned E that I need to finish 4 to 5 books during the vacation, and he swears he can keep himself occupied during my hammock time. I don't even want to try to guess what he has planned - shark wrestling? spear fishing? cigar rolling? whatever - we'll make plans to meet for dinner.

Did I mention I can't wait? : )

No comments: