Friday, July 08, 2005

Bedtime Reading

(Karen) Feeling a little tired today. Linda came to my door last night at around 11PM and kept saying"Are you sleeping?" louder and louder until I woke up. She was reading a creepy book about a doll restorer who captured children, scooped out their eyes and painted the children before chucking them in a river. She was scared out of her wits. I had sympathy since two weeks earlier I had been reading stalker books and freaking myself out at night.

Linda had the actual book in her hands and wanted to leave it in my room, but then I wouldn't have been able to sleep. We finally found a safe place for the book (the garage) and we settled in to watch two episodes of Gilmore Girls to chase away the scary book atmosphere.

1 comment:

Trackrick said...

You could have also put the book in the freezer. I hear that works.