Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!

It's back to reality tomorrow - setting the alarm, and not for a good reason, like making an early dive or catching a plane heading south.

The holidays were wonderful, even though we only got a white boxing day, not a white Christmas. No xc skiing, but I still can't complain : )

Here's a pic of our non-traditional Christmas dinner:



I'll put the vacation pics on Flicr asap. I'm still working on getting our increasingly belated holiday card out - I sent a desperate plea for help to Dodi - hopefully she can help or I'll figure it out tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, and happy birthday! :)

Karen said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Is there really a picture of your Christmas dinner on your blog?


The shark picture on Flickr didn't scare Emma. She laughed and told me it's eating a dolphin. Maybe I should have been relying on the actual captions instead of Emma commentary. She only liked the ones with animals. I liked the city visit too although it looked a little spooky. Miami is spooky to me.