Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Poison Ivy : (

GRRR.

Itchy oozing rashes on both of my wrists just below where my gardening gloves were. This is the first time I can remember having poison ivy or oak or whatever and it's not fun. I have to stay hepped up on Benadryl or else all I can think about is the itchiness. We must have PI somewhere in the yard - I did a lot of clearing around the edges of the fence and under trees. Thankfully I was wearing gardening gloves. I can't even imagine what this would be like if I was sans gloves.

1 comment:

Dodi said...

I'm so sorry! I've never had it but I went camping with a friend who had it all up her legs. So nasty. We were afraid they wouldn't let her into the water park because of her weeping wounds. She said the chlorine helped dry it out a little.

Hang in there.