Friday, November 10, 2006

Distraction/Procrastination

Just spent 3 days doing some freelance verification (proofreading plus). It's draining. Now I have time to get back on the NaNo track, but I've produced ZERO words this morning. Instead, I monkeyed around on the Internet, looking at my new favorite comic strips: LIO and Rhymes with Orange. Spent quite a bit of time daydreaming about being able to draw and being able to produce funny comics. Wasted more time trying to explain to E that e-mail from him is arriving blank. I think he's doing it on purpose to mess with me.

Going running now - must burn off beer, nachos, chicken wings and potato skins consumed at happy hour yesterday. The bikini for my upcoming Cuba trip is morphing into a one-piece with a big skirt : (

Must get back on the NaNo track. Looking for moving horror stories - pls post as comments. Thank you.

No comments: